About Prosthodontics at University of Pittsburgh
Students who pursue a master’s degree will receive their MDS upon completion of the extra required didactic courses within the three-year limit. The Program's didactic and clinical components are designed to train and equip the graduate to transfer new prosthodontic knowledge and approaches, to implement evidence-based prosthodontic decision-making in clinical practice, and to prepare for certification by the American Board of Prosthodontics.
Provide clinical training in all aspects of prosthodontics including:
- clinical experiences to ensure proficiency in all aspects of prosthodontics;
- clinical experiences to ensure proficiency in diagnosis, treatment planning, and management of multi-disciplinary cases;
- to recruit and retain faculty with broad and varying backgrounds in clinical prosthodontics, who espouse diverse philosophies in patient care and prosthodontic procedures, and effectively communicate their knowledge and skills to residents.
- Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics
- Advanced Removable Prosthodontics
- Implant Surgery and Prosthodontics
- Implant Dentistry Literature Review
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry Health Sciences View 2312 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The ADEA Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) and Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program (MATCH) application or the University's self-managed application are both accepted by the department. There is an application fee if using the self-managed application.
International68414 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 68414 USD per year during 36 months.
National68414 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 68414 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State55794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55794 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.