Technology innovation is a key business driver in all industries as new products and services rapidly improve our lives in significant ways. Technology innovation managers and entrepreneurs who know how to lead technological change in entrepreneurial ways are in high demand to capitalize on process and product development opportunities.
The Technology Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship programme is offered by Rochester Institute of Technology.
As an entrepreneur and innovator, you will be part of today's innovation management as you identify problems and view them through the lens of technology innovation in an effort to develop unique and creative solutions.
Typical Job Titles
- Business Model Designer
- Change Agent
- Business Development Lead
- Innovation Analyst
- Venture Architect Product and Integration Lead
- Project Management
- Leading Teams in Organizations
- Management of Innovation
- Global Business Analytics
- Technology Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Spring Part-time Only
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology View 229 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit copies of official transcript(s) (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work, including any transfer credit earned.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or US equivalent) from an accredited university or college.
- Recommended minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent).
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Letters of recommendation are optional.
International54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
National54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.