Data Science is about solving problems and making decisions with data. Statistics provides a foundation for extrapolating from features in data to more general patterns and quantifying the uncertainty in the conclusions one draws.
Students in the Date Science - Statistical Learning graduate certificate at Colorado School of Mines will develop an essential skill set in statistical methods most commonly used in data science along with the understanding of the methods' strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, the coursework will cover a broad range of applications making it relevant for varied scientific and engineering domains.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Statistical Methods
- Key Statistical Learning Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 180 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- Programming and Data Structures (CSCI 261-262)
- Linear Algebra (MATH 332)
- Probability (MATH 334) or equivalent courses at another institution and earning a B grade or higher
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
National13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
In-State13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.