The MA in Corporate Communication from Baruch College promises intellectual challenge and offers the opportunity for professional growth as well as a network of colleagues that continues well beyond graduation. Designed for professionals, this 36-credit program offers classes in the evenings and can be completed full-time or part-time.
Careers in Corporate Communication
- There are many different and rewarding professional paths to take with a master’s degree in corporate corporation.
- The MA in Corporate Communication program allows students to customize their coursework with varied elective class options and thesis/capstone options to help students to achieve different career goals.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Communication and Information Technology
- Corporations and Media
- Corporate Culture & Sustainability
- Counseling the Corporation
- Corporate Media Relations
- Theories of Persuasion
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility View 23 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (if applicable)
International11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5545 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5545 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.