At University of North Texas, you will learn strong analytical and problem-solving knowledge and skills to lead to an executive position.
The Department of Marketing, Logistics and Operations Management continues a long-term commitment to excellence in graduate education. The departmental faculty recruited from nationally and internationally recognized universities, represents a wide range of teaching and research expertise. Graduates of the program pursue careers in a broad spectrum of industries. An MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Analytics supports growth and development from two perspectives.
One, if you have an established career path, the program provides you the opportunity to gain the broader, more general perspective necessary for promotion to leading managerial positions. Two, if you are preparing for the business world, the combination of an undergraduate degree with an MBA concentration in Supply Chain Management Online provides an excellent foundation for additional career opportunities.
- Accounting for Management
- Business Decision Process
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Leveraging IT for Business
- Seminar in Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Administrative Strategy (last semester)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Innovation Management Strategic Management View 83 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Statement of Purpose to include summary of unique events, life experiences, and qualifications that you feel distinguish your candidacy. Should not exceed 600 to 700 words (see below for MBA Music SOP).
- Three (3) letters/forms of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores: Submit directly to Toulouse Graduate School (GRE code is 6481).
International14445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14445 USD per year during 12 months.
National14215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14215 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14658 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.