In supply chain management, data-driven decision making is key to improving efficiency and effectiveness. Real-time analytics of how information flows is an important focal point for executives.
Studying Supply Chain Analytics Online at University of North Texas you will acquire advanced knowledge in strategic supply chain, harvesting, storing and retrieving data, strategic supply management, and many other areas.
- Accounting for Management
- Business Decision Process
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Leveraging IT for Business
- Seminar in Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Administrative Strategy (last semester)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Innovation Management Strategic Management View 105 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Statement of Purpose to include summary of unique events, life experiences, and qualifications that you feel distinguish your candidacy. Should not exceed 600 to 700 words (see below for MBA Music SOP).
- Three (3) letters/forms of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores: Submit directly to Toulouse Graduate School (GRE code is 6481). Testing waiver conditions provided below*
- Interview (applicants to Business Management and Sport Entertainment Management Cohorts only)
International14445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14445 USD per year during 12 months.
National14215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14215 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14658 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.