The career-relevant Master of Legal Studies, emphasis in Real Estate and Construction Law, built for non-lawyers who do not intend to practice law, aims to combine up-to-date legal education with the real-world skills you may need to unlock new opportunities in the industry.
The Master of Legal Studies degree from Texas A&M Law can give you a competitive edge over your peers in the real estate and construction industries.
The MLS degree is designed for non-lawyers seeking to enhance their career through legal education without intending to practice law.
Texas A&M University’s cutting-edge curriculum is designed to help you build expertise and navigate various laws and regulations that impact the evolving field of real estate and construction law.
- Property Law & Transactions
- Real Estate Law
- Employment Law
- Real Estate and Construction Contract Administration
- Real Estate and Construction Risk Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Legal Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 71 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed application for admission
- Application fee
- A descriptive resume
- A statement of interest (1-2 pages, typed and double-spaced)
- A statement explaining any affirmative answer to questions in the Academic and Personal Conduct section
- Two Letters of Recommendation. You are strongly encouraged to submit references from current or former professors and past or present supervisors. Personal references should be avoided.
- Official academic transcripts
International13530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13530 USD per year during 12 months.
National13530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13530 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.