Gain the perspective necessary to navigate current and future issues facing any organization in the Executive Master of Business Administration Online program from University of North Carolina Wilmington. This program takes the best of both worlds, teaming a flexible online MBA with campus and international residencies, providing a truly collaborative learning environment for aspiring executives.
What you'll learn
Within the online coursework, you will develop analytical and quantitative skills necessary for effective business decision making and organizational management. Deepen your knowledge in core business operational areas including business law, accounting, information analysis, business analysis, operations management, economics, corporate finance, marketing, strategic management, and more.
The rigorous core curriculum examines constitutional, legislative, judicial, regulatory and public policy regulations within the business environment. You will study the principles and theory of financial and managerial accounting, with an emphasis on financial analysis and managerial decision making. Enrich your background in major information technology concepts and issues that business managers face, along with strategic and tactical issues of information systems and technology used to support and lead the operations of any organization.
A broad range of elective options focus on investment management, financial statement analysis, real estate investments, international human resource management, global strategy, analytics, and healthcare systems, among others.
- Business Law
- Information Analysis and Management
- Business Analytics
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management Business Information Systems View 129 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent at a foreign institution by the first official day of classes for the semester of application
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or equivalent GRE, which is waived if you have:Five or more years of managerial work experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Completed an advanced degree (graduate level or above) involving some quantitative coursework
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities are required.
- Five years of professional work experience preferred (minimum two years required)
International57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National57255 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57255 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State24957 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24957 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.