Long gone are the days when employees would spend their entire careers working for just a few companies in exchange for a guaranteed pension upon retirement. As employees have become increasingly mobile and diversely motivated, employers recognize that recruiting, training and retaining a qualified workforce are of paramount importance.
What you'll learn
In this rigorous, AACSB-accredited Online Master of Business Administration in Human Resources program from University of North Carolina Wilmington, you will learn how to balance the needs and desires of employees and employers and foster collaboration toward achievement of corporate goals.
In addition to developing critical thinking, negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution competencies, you will study issues relevant to today’s workplace, from sexual harassment and racial discrimination to wellness programs and social purpose engagement. Explore organizational behavior as well as ethics and leadership while gaining key insights into compensation, benefits, employment law, talent development and more.
You will also deepen your knowledge in core business management areas, including business law, accounting, information analysis, business analysis, operations management, economics, marketing, strategic management and more.
- Business Law
- Information Analysis and Management
- Business Analytics
- HR Analytics
- Human Capital Staffing & Selection
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 199 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent at a foreign institution by the first official day of classes for the semester of application
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or an equivalent GRE, which is waived if you have:Five or more years of managerial work experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Completed an advanced degree (graduate level or above) involving some quantitative coursework
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities are required.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
International45771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45771 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National45771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45771 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State18113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18113 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.