Why Study Accounting at Grand Valley?
- Vibrant, synergistic relationships with area businesses offer opportunities for collaboration on career development and on community-based projects.
- Faculty members consult actively with local and national businesses. This dynamic exchange keeps students current and connected through a blend of theory and applied practice.
- Accreditation through AACSB International, the premier business school accrediting organization, is a testament to quality. Seidman College is regularly recognized as a top business school and students excel in local, state, and national educational competitions.
- Classes are held in the thriving business community in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
- The Accounting program at Grand Valley State University is available to anyone with a baccalaureate degree, including those with limited accounting experience.
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Strategy and Decision Making
- Accounting Systems
- Legal Environment for Business
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but the fully completed application must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 862 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Completed graduate application
- One-page essay/personal statement, speaking to your career goals or reason for pursuing this degree
- $30 nonrefundable application fee (Waived if you have previously applied to Grand Valley this fee)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Official GMAT scores are not required but can be submitted to strengthen admission materials
- Official TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English)
For applicants with a cumulative GPA below 3.0 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework, the Graduate Admissions Committee considers a scholastic index (SI) for M.S.A. applicants computed as follows:
- SI = (GPA for last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework x 200) + GMAT score.
International25509 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25509 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Allendale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.