Textile Technology from Thomas Jefferson University combines theoretical knowledge gained in the classroom with hands-on experience with weaving, knitting, nonwovens, and composites production equipment in the innovative Fashion and Textiles Futures Center, as well as materials evaluation equipment in the Grundy Lab on the East Falls campus.
With our program is expected that graduates of the program will pursue careers in production, product evaluation, research and development, or management in the textile and apparel related fields.
- Characterization of Fibrous Materials
- Textile Composites
- Biomaterials Technology
- Coloration & Finishing Studies
- Advanced Woven Structures
- Advanced Knitted Structures
- Advanced Nonwovens Structures
- Industrial Textiles
- Advanced Yarn Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Engineering Management Fashion Design View 75 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.