With so many different online MBA programs to choose from, we recognize that deciding where to go can be overwhelming. The Master of Business Administration (Online) program from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS), launched in 1996, and was among the first to offer the quality of an AACSB accredited degree fully online.
The Online MBA offers courses in an 8-week format so students can take two classes a semester while focusing on one class at a time. Online students can complete their degree in as little as 18 months or work at their own pace for up to five years.
The UCCS Difference
We offer the quality and prestige that comes with AACSB accreditation at an affordable price.
Whether you study on campus or online, you will learn from the same internationally-recognized faculty and earn the same well-regarded degree.
In addition to the convenience of being 100% online, you also have the ability to complete the program in as little as 18 months or as much as 5 years and the option to start in the Fall, Spring or Summer.
Pursue a general MBA or choose from ten specializations, including Finance, Innovation Management and Health Care Administration.
You may be able to waive the GMAT or GRE exam based on a previous graduate degree or substantial management experience.
Start Where You Are
You can start your Online MBA from anywhere in the world and finish it on your time. Don't have business experience? Successful MBA students come from all educational backgrounds. Our program is designed to meet the needs of students with or without previous business coursework.
- Strategic Foundations for Responsible Management
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Corporate Financial Management
- Information Systems
- Leading & Managing in Changing Times
- Marketing Strategy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 143 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit the UCCS Online Application
- Pay the application fee
- Have official transcripts sent from every institution of higher education ever attended. We require transcripts from every collegiate institution attended during and after graduation from high school. In addition, applicants with any foreign college coursework are required to submit a course-by-course with GPA foreign degree evaluation by a NACES or AICE member.
- Write a Goal Statement for the program
- Update your resume
- Contact references to write letters of recommendation (optional)
- Prepare for, register, and take the GMAT or GRE Exam
International10922 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5461 USD per semester during 18 months.
National10922 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5461 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State9452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4726 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.