Construction Management and Real Estate Development (Dual) from Thomas Jefferson University allows students to customize their education, breaking outmoded disciplinary silos and expanding professional opportunities for our graduates.
Students at Construction Management and Real Estate Development (Dual) from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- complete two professional degrees in just two to four semesters of additional coursework, depending upon program requirements.
- tackle a broad range of design and industry-related projects and to address pressing environmental and community-based issues.
- Construction Estimating & Scheduling
- Construction Information Modeling
- Construction Law: Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Finance & Cost Control
- Construction Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesConstruction Management View 74 other Masters in Construction Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English Language Proficiency
International51063 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 USD per credit during 24 months.
National51063 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.