Business Analytics represents a global growing need with employment opportunities readily available. Businesses and governments depend on the effective use of data through sophisticated analytical techniques. MBAN students at the University of Dayton learn key elements of the analytics process and are exposed to real-world applications.
The Master of Business Analytics program at the University of Dayton can be completed in as little as 12 months. The curriculum provides intensive analytics coursework as well as a broad view of the analytics professional role.
Since 1850, the University of Dayton has prepared aspiring leaders to pursue meaningful careers and perform meaningful service to their community. Today, our master’s in business analytics program provides aspiring analytics professionals from Ohio and across the country with the opportunity to earn a degree from an AACSB-accredited school in as few as 12 months.
- The core curriculum comprises intensive analytics courses that teach the mathematical and programming skills you need to adapt to any analytics software.
- Other courses provide training in business intelligence, business problem definition and communication of analysis results.
- The program culminates with a capstone project in which you will consult with real business leaders to analyze their data and recommend a solution to a business problem they are facing.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 608 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicant must submit a GMAT (500 minimum, 19 verbal) or GRE (minimum verbal 149, quantitative 146) score.
- Resume, Personal Statement & Letter of Recommendation
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of previously attended higher educational institutions to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required.
- The requirements for admission to the MBAN program are the following: a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate mathematics courses, with no mathematics course grade of less than a C, and at least a B in Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics, or similar course.
International36960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1120 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1120 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.