Chemical Engineering from University of Tulsa offers an opportunity for non-chemical engineering students to develop technical skills outside of their original area of expertise. A thesis is not required in this option.
Students at Chemical Engineering from University of Tulsa will:
- Demonstrate a more advanced understanding in chemical engineering fundamentals compared to the B.S. degree holders.
- Display the ability to perform and communicate an independent study in a field of specialization within chemical engineering.
- Illustrate ethical awareness.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Advanced Chemical Reactor Design
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 1866 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
- A 3.0 grade point average is the minimum required for the master’s degree programs.
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.