This School Psychology program from University of Nevada, Las Vegas requires a minimum of 66 graduate semester credits, enables the student to practice as a school psychologist in Nevada, and provides preparation for national certification. This Educational Specialists degree, approved by the National Association of School Psychologists, integrates theory and research to applied skills for working in schools and other agencies.
- School psychologist.
- Mental health specialist/child case workers.
- Educational assessment coordinator.
- Program evaluators.
- School behavior consultants.
- University learning disability specialists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment of Intelligence by School Psychologists
- Projective, Personality, and Behavioral Assessment by School Psychologists
- Consultation Theory & Skills
- Evidence Based Interventions to Promote Mental Health
- Systems Change, Leadership, & Advocacy in Schools
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology View 1261 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate College online application
- Department application
- Preference is given to students whose scores relate to the 50th percentile or better on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation from former instructors, employers, or other professionals who can evaluate the potential to complete graduate study
- One-page career goals statement which also serves as a sample of the applicant's writing skills
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.