Public health encompasses a broad spectrum of areas including health in the built environment, laboratory science, behavioral change and prevention, healthccare administration, and data analysis and interpretation. The Public Health program is offered at University of Nevada, Las Vegas .
- Social & Behavioral Health Track
- Environmental and Occupational Health Track
- Healthcare Administration and Policy Track
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Track
- Dental-MPH Track – Social and Behavioral Health
- Dental-MPH Track – Environmental and Occupational Health
- Dental-MPH Track – Healthcare Administration and Policy
- Dental-MPH Track – Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practice of Public Health
- Fundamentals of Public Health
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- U.S. Health Care System: Programs and Policies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1559 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution and have adequate preparation in the biological, physical, or social sciences.
- A criterion for admission is at least a B (3.0) grade-point average or the equivalent in work completed after the first two years of a bachelor's degree program and in all post-baccalaureate course work.
- Complete the school's application process.
- Submit a resume and a personal essay describing what you perceive to be pressing public health issues, why a career in the field appeals to you, and how it will use your strengths and commitment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.