The Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management from University of Nevada, Las Vegas is meant to enhance the skill sets of both students starting their careers or seeking to advance careers through a leadership role. During the program, students will develop skills and knowledge related to: fundraising and development, grant management, philanthropy, legal issues and policy analysis, volunteer management, human resource management, program evaluation and community development.
Through applied learning opportunities students take the competencies and expertise they learn in the classroom and apply them to community problems, all while building collaborative partnerships and a robust professional network.
This certificate is designed:
- Articulate a clear and compelling vision while advocating for improving the lives of others.
- Develop strategic goals, plans and evaluation strategies to improve organizational performance.
- Apply your professional knowledge with diverse individuals, families, groups and communities.
- Engage staff, volunteers and others in meaningful ways to help build community relationships and reach goals.
- Evaluate challenges and policy issues related to the legal, historical and operational challenges of nonprofits.
- Identify and cultivate donors to raise funds, write grant proposals and manage capital campaigns.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizations and Organizational Behavior
- Grant Writing and Evaluation Field Study
- Grant Evaluation and Strategic Allocation Field Study
- Community Outreach and Volunteerism
- Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation for Nonprofits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies IT Management View 1855 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants for admission to the Certificate in Nonprofit Management Program must have earned an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants must be accepted by the Graduate College and the School of Public Policy and Leadership.
- Official transcripts demonstrating an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and a GPA sufficient to meet Graduate College requirements.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors, employers, and/or professional colleagues. Identify the two people sending letters of recommendation on your behalf.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.