As a result of this training, nurses, health care administrators, laboratory technicians, and researchers will find a greater versatility and impact across health care venues including health care systems, health departments, hospitals, and clinics.
- describe the regulatory requirements guiding Infection Prevention (IP) programs,
- employ the principles and practices of sterilization and disinfection,
- explain how epidemiology and biostatistics support an infection prevention program,
- discuss the inter-relationship of hospital/healthcare facilities departments and IP,
- analyze scientific data and publications
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Overview Of The Healthcare Infection Prevention Program
- Measurement Techniques in Infection Prevention
- Healthcare Facility Infection Prevention Programs
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
- Transmission of Infectious Disease
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Microbiology Health Administration View 993 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Certificate is open to applicants with at least a Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution in a scientific discipline such as Nursing, Microbiology, or Public Health.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.