At Educational Leadership from Montana State University students are expected to take coursework in the sequence outlined in the course offerings found below. Developing a learning community is a critical aspect of principal preparation. To enhance the development of a learning community among the students and to facilitate learning by offering an integrated curriculum, students will be placed into a cohort based on year of acceptance into the program and will matriculate together.
Educational Leadership from Montana State University is designed to meet the needs of those who desire positions in school leadership: K-12 Principal or Curriculum Director.
- Supervision of Instruction
- Educational Leadership
- Schools & Diverse Communities
- Administration and Supervision of Special Education Programs
- School Finance
- K-12 Instructional Leadership
- Field Exper in Ed Ldrshp
- Planned Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Educational Leadership View 3403 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) or the equivalent from an accredited, government-recognized university. These degrees are generally four-year-long programs.
- B average or higher from your undergraduate study (3.0/4.0 GPA, or equivalent).
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement.
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary coursework completed.
International18514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18514 USD per year during 12 months.
National18514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18514 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5712 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bozeman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.