Montana State University's Animal and Range Sciences program requires you to take the GRE within the past 5 years or provide proof of a confirmed thesis-based master’s degree. Official GRE scores must be sent to the Graduate School directly from the ETS testing agency using campus code: 4488. Unofficial scores can be used for initial evaluation by the Department, but the official scores must arrive at the University before the application package and evaluation process will be considered finalized. For those seeking exemption from the GRE for an earned thesis-based master’s degree, the requirement of the GRE will only be waived after the Department reviews your application. Please indicate the degree when applying and send official transcripts with the confirmed degree indicated.
- Supporting courses at the graduate level include botany, wildlife biology and management, soils, animal science, earth science, plant science, statistics and biochemistry.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences Horticulture View 44 other Masters in Horticulture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and the non-refundable $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from each university attended (MSU transcripts past 1988 need not be submitted)
- Official entrance exam scores (GRE or GMAT)
- Three letters of recommendation. Applicants will be prompted to submit contact information for each recommender during the online application process. The applicant should ask people who are able to judge the applicants ability to succeed in graduate school (e.g., one's undergraduate accounting professors, a CPA who served as a supervisor during an internship, other faculty). Please do not ask for letters of recommendation from family members, friends, roommates, etc.
- One page essay about one's motivations for entering the program
- International students must also submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores,a financial certificate with supporting documents, and degree certificates.
International28264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28264 USD per year during 24 months.
National28264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28264 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State7528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7528 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bozeman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.