School Administration from Oklahoma State University is designed for professionals who hold a teaching certification and desire to become leaders in PK-12 education by completing degree and certification requirements for Principal Certification in Oklahoma.
Our graduates go on to serve as educational leaders in urban, suburban and rural areas in Oklahoma and beyond.
- Leadership Theory & Ethical Decision Making
- Developing Educational organizations
- The Principalship
- Education Law
- School Finance
- Supervision of Instruction
- Field Studies Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- March 15 — Fall Priority
- October 15 — Spring Priority
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration Teaching View 4367 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate College application
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Current resume/vita
- Three letters of recommendation
- Career objectives essay (one page, double spaced)
- Critical issues essay (two-three pages, double spaced)
- Interview: Program faculty may request an interview with the applicant.
- Check List
International33100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 USD per year during 12 months.
National29940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29940 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State19610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19610 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.