Applied Human Services from Oklahoma State University requires 33 credit hours, including a master’s capstone project. Based on career goals and interests, students may choose to specialize in developmental disabilities, infant mental health or aging studies.
Our program is designed for current professionals, preparing them for leadership roles in diverse human services careers.
- Lifespan development
- Family issues, such as poverty, divorce, diversity and abuse
- Parent education
- Successful aging and elder care
- Policy in human development and family science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Family & Consumer Science Public Policy View 1442 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate College application
- Official academic transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of professional goals (2-3 pages)
- Resume or CV
- If English is a second language, applicants must submit TOEFL scores.
- Check List
- Application Fees
International33100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 USD per year during 12 months.
National29940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29940 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State19610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19610 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.