The Robotics and Autonomous Systems - Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering MSc program offered at Arizona State University emphasizes robotics, controls, autonomous systems, artificial intelligence and related fields.
Robotics engineers are in high demand in various engineering specialty areas like manufacturing, mechanical, aerospace, biomedical-rehabilitation, autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence, etc. Skills in the design and control of robotic systems, artificial intelligence, machine learning and robot perception are valuable to consumer, automotive, aerospace and defense industries.
Career examples include:
- automation engineer
- machine learning and AI engineer
- robotics engineer
- systems engineer
- Linear Algebra in Engineering
- Modeling and Control of Robots
- Mechanical Systems Project
- Mechanics of Solid Materials
- Aircraft Design
- Aircraft Dynamics and Control
- Aerospace Structures and Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering Robotics View 56 other Masters in Robotics in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, science, mathematics or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- letter of intent or written statement
- professional resume
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.