Under Plan B, University of Rochester's Physiology student completes a master’s essay under the guidance of a faculty advisor. Both Plan A and Plan B students take the same rigorous program of required and elective courses.
- Foundations in Modern Biology
- Human Cell Physiology
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Effective Scientific Communication
- Mastering Scientific Information
- Ethics in Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiology View 94 other Masters in Physiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Current résumé and work history
- One required essay (250-500 word limit)
- Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
- School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE
- Contact information for two references who can provide a professional recommendation, if contacted
- $90 application fee
- Test-taker results for TOEFL or IELTS, scanned and uploaded
- InitialView interview and writing sample (optional)
International27270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1818 USD per credit during 24 months.
National27270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1818 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.