Agribusiness from Oklahoma State University has an environment conducive to considerable interaction among students and where students interact regularly with faculty.
Students at Agribusiness from Oklahoma State University will:
- focus on ways to develop and enhance the agricultural products, value-added food, and biofuel industries in Oklahoma and the Southern Plains.
- gain knowledge in feasibility assessments of value-added ventures, cooperative performance enhancement, new product innovation and development, grant supported research, teaching, extension, and experiment station projects.
- Agribusiness Management
- Advanced Farm and Ranch Management
- Advanced Agricultural Finance
- Individual and Organizational Behavior
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Mathematical Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 32 credit hours, including two credit hours for a formal report;
- 36 credit hours and a creative component;
- 36 credit hours including six hours of AGEC 5010 for a professional internship.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Agribusiness Agriculture View 1660 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submit an application for admission to the OSU Graduate College.
- Provide original transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Provide three recommendation writer names and email addresses in the application.
- Provide a statement of purpose and résumé.
- Provide GRE scores.
- Provide TOEFL/IELTS scores.
- Check List
- Application Fees
International33100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 USD per year during 12 months.
National29940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29940 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State19610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19610 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.