Its unique curriculum combines science applications with engineering knowledge and skills through engineering and science courses focused on Earth science, space science and astrophysics. The Exploration Systems Design - Systems Engineering MSc program from Arizona State University trains students to design the next generation of large projects and space missions for exploration of the Earth, space and the universe.
- The US Department of Labor predicts that the economy will add an additional 63,000 jobs in engineering fields related to systems engineering and exploration systems design (involving electrical and electronics, aerospace and mechanical engineering). This is in addition to the 900,000 jobs already existing in the economy in these fields.
- The state of Arizona has a considerable presence from aerospace and other technology companies with high demand for skilled labor. In particular, local aerospace companies have high demand for students with direct experience and training in the space sector. The concentration in systems engineering is uniquely positioned to provide this training.
- Principles of Systems Engineering
- Advanced Simulation
- Complex Engineering Systems
- Reliability Engineering
- Modeling and Control of Robots
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Rocket Propulsion
- Radiation Heat Transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechatronics Robotics View 329 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, physical science or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- written statement
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.