The Environmental and Resource Management - Water Management MSc program offered at Arizona State University provides students who have a background in the sciences, engineering, management, natural resources management, environmental health and safety, or other affiliated areas with the regulatory and technical background they need to mitigate the environmental impact of industrial sources of pollution, ensure compliance with environmental regulations, and manage and preserve engineered and natural ecosystems.
Graduates are employed by industrial operations such as manufacturing and mining industries, federal, state and local environmental and water agencies, environmental firms, utilities, international agencies such as the U.N. and World Bank, and NGOs.
- Regulatory Framework for Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- Environmental/Resources Regulations Concepts
- Principles of Toxicology
- Soils and Groundwater Contamination
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Water Law and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Environmental Management Natural Resource Management View 196 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a U.S. bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from an international institution that is officially recognized by that country in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics or a similar field.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- personal statement
- professional resume
- official GRE scores
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.