Clark will prepare you to lead your organization to better business decisions and outcomes with confidence and skill by giving you the tools to find the story behind vast amounts of data.
Why a Master’s in Data Analytics at Clark University
- Flexible online format with access to a robust portfolio of electives, allowing you to construct an experience that drives your own individual career aspirations.
- Distinctive practitioner-scholar instructor model brings pragmatic real-world expertise to life in the classroom.
- Suited to fit the needs of the modern workforce, with a curriculum that fosters both technical and ‘soft’ skills, like storytelling with data.
- Develops system architects to prepare data for advanced analytics.
- Longstanding history of close collaboration with local and regional organizations, ensuring research, internship, and employment opportunities.
- Highly ranked institution with robust experience in technically oriented programs and quantitative methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining
- Data Warehouse and Applied SQL
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Admission is now on a rolling basis, and application requirements have been adjusted.
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data View 373 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for details)
- All academic transcripts (refer to additional information below for details)
- English Language Requirements — International applicants only (refer to additional information below for details)
- Test scores and other program-specific requirements
International29850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.