A unique educational experience awaits future leaders at the University of California, Merced. By combining faculty and disciplines in ways that are not traditionally done in other management programs, our Master of Management (M.M.) program trains you to tackle the challenges facing industry and society today and in the future.
- Offered by our interdisciplinary Management of Innovation, Sustainability, and Technology (MIST) faculty at University of California, Merced, this 12-month professional-degree program is unlike any other.
- Carefully crafted courses draw on concepts from business, engineering, natural and social sciences, computing, and data analytics. Projects and case studies provide practical experience and applied learning.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations Of Management
- Critical Thinking For Management
- Communication For Managers
- Leadership And Teamwork In Practice
- Business Ethics And Social Context
- Innovation, Sustainability And Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management Strategic Management View 103 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution with a major appropriate to the proposed graduate program. This degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent both in the distribution of academic subject matter and scholarship achievement comparable to that offered at the University of California.
- Have a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) is required.
- Provide TOEFL or IELTS test scores (international students only).
- Statement of Purpose, Statement of Personal History, Professional Resume/CV
- Three letters of recommendation
International11502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5751 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5751 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Merced
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.