Our comprehensive and well-balanced program challenges students to consider both the developmental needs of primary school-aged children and also the best mechanisms of support for children dealing with developmental challenges.
- Help students maximize their ability to learn, engage with peers and navigate the early life decisions that will come their way.
- In the M.Ed. in School Counseling (Online) at College of William & Mary you will work your way through structured challenges, collaborative coursework and a focused, 100-hour practicum,* all emphasizing the complete mental, emotional and physical development of children of all ages.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Techniques of Counseling
- Group Theory and Techniques
- Professional, Ethical, and Legal Issues in Counseling
- Theory and Practice of Multicultural Counseling
- Career Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation School Counselling View 1001 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Application fee of $50
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- GRE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and professional references
- Personal essay
- Resume detailing full employment history
International19950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.