You will join a selective cohort of peers in courses taught by faculty from our nationally recognized residential degree programs.
- The hybrid synchronous and asynchronous format of this Human Resources and Industrial Relations program at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign accommodates the lifestyle of working professionals, with additional opportunities to meet with instructors and peers beyond the classroom.
- As you earn your Human Resources and Industrial Relations degree online while continuing to work, you can meet new challenges, pursue upper-level positions, and be positioned to guide strategic decisions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Employment Relations Systems
- Quantitative Methods In Labor And Employment Relations
- Managing Diversity Globally
- International Human Resource Management
- Collective Bargaining
- Economics Of Human Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 188 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- International Students need to submit official transcripts through the electronic application system. If instruction at the undergrad university was completed in a language other than English, applicants need to include a copy of the transcripts in English as well as the native language.
- If degree has already been completed, the applicant must submit the Certificate of Degree, a copy in English and a copy in the native language (if appropriate). Please make sure there is a transcript legend included with all Official transcripts, explaining the grading scale.
- GRE (and TOEFL for international applicants only) should be sent electronically to institution Code 1836.
International35520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.