Digital Technology Has Forever Changed Business
Located in the heart of Orange County’s Tech Coast, you will be surrounded by a network of cutting-edge tech businesses including Amazon, Google and Western Digital as well as digitally-savvy firms including Capital Group, Disney, Experian, Hyundai, Pacific Life and Taco Bell. Consistently ranked among the top 5% of business schools worldwide, here at the Merage School you will collaborate with dynamic classmates and gain the expertise to step into any environment with confidence.
- Explore the many ways our faculty and innovative curriculum will prepare you to think creatively and lead in the age of digital transformation and disruption
- Discover our incredible location and how it complements the student experience
- Find out how the MBA Career Center partners with you to achieve career growth and resiliency and increased earning potential
- Connect with a student ambassador to gain insight into our tight-knit and active community
Distinguish Yourself As a Leader in a Digitally Driven World
In the Business Administration program of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) you will have a unique set of experiences and opportunities that will set you apart and distinguish you as a leader in a digitally driven world. No matter your background, you will learn to thrive as a leader in a technology-intensive global economy through a combination of innovative coursework, real-world experiences and career development.
- Business Analytics: Decision Making
- Financial Reporting for Management
- Marketing Principles
- Managerial Finance
- Career & Professional Development Seminar
- Organizational Leadership for Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1552 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- An overall GPA of 3.0 is preferred
- You will need to upload unofficial transcripts from each college and university attended with your online application
- Official GMAT or GRE Score
- We will evaluate waiver requests on a case-by-case basis for those who have 4+ years of full-time professional work experience and a strong record of academic performance from an accredited U.S. institution
- Official TOEFL Score (international applicants only)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Employment History (Résumé)
- The non-refundable application fee of $150 must be paid by credit card through the online application system
International33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 18 months.
National33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State18517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18517 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.