In this program in Data Science (Online) at Drexel University, you’ll focus on helping your company solve problems by creating machine learning algorithms to examine and manipulate data. The interdisciplinary curriculum ensures you’ll be prepared with the wide-ranging skills you need on the job, so you’ll emerge workplace-ready and experienced with the relevant industry technology. Apply the skills you learn across a variety of fields, from banking to healthcare and everything in between.
- Data Acquisition and Pre-Processing
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Data Science Capstone
- Applied Machine Leaming for Data Science
- Applied Cloud Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 180 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- A four-year bachelor's degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- Those without a prior degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Math (plus programming) may have to take additional prerequisites before pursuing advanced computer science courses
- 3.0 GPA preferred in a prior completed degree, bachelors or above
International62820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD per credit during 12 months.
National62820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.