About this Degree
Designed to meet the needs — and schedules — of practicing physicians, this AACSB-accredited Executive MBA for Physicians program at Brandeis University integrates the medical expertise you hone every day on the job with new knowledge in critical areas, ranging from health policy and economics to operational systems management, high performance leadership, and healthcare innovation. CME credits are offered for on-campus sessions.
After completing this program, participants should be able to:
- Leverage global best practices
- Link management science with clinical operations to improve patient care and staff productivity
- Master management strategies
- 360-degree leadership assessment with feedback and individual and group executive coaching
- Leadership shadowing experience during which each student spends time shadowing and learning from a selected leader in their organization
- Process improvement capstone project in which individuals identify a significant leadership or organizational challenge within their institutions and undertake a change management initiative from proposal to completion
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 113 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application
- Medical School Transcripts
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
International29710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14855 USD per semester during 16 months.
National29710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14855 USD per semester during 16 months.
Living costs for Waltham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.