Drexel University’s MS in Human Resource Development is the ideal human resources degree for professionals who are employee-focused. Human resource development programs prioritize the strategic aspects of human resources, like training, organizational development, employee retention, career development, and mentoring. The goal of the program is to help you facilitate learning, performance, and change across all organizational levels, regardless of the sector or industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Human Resource Development
- Coaching and Mentoring for Sustainable Leaming
- Organization Development and Change
- Strategic Human Resources Development
- Principles of Adult Leaming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA's will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Preparation must include at least one undergraduate level course in financial accounting, two courses in any field related to arts and culture or museum practice, and/or two years’ professional or board level experience with an arts and cultural enterprise. If you haven't taken the required accounting course, you must complete it during the first two terms of the program.
International22882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.