About this Degree
Learning from our distinguished faculty members, you’ll be grounded in the practical application of business analytics to provide a seamless transition to your career. You’ll learn how to apply computing, analytic, and economic insight from data sets to manage, interpret, model and communicate results. You’ll enter your career confident to make significant contributions in analysis, problem solving, risk management, and strategic analysis and planning.
Working directly with our industry partners, at Tulane University we created our career-focused Master of Business Analytics program so you gain the knowledge and skills that employers need most. Through hands-on experience with real data sets and real companies, you’ll be career-ready as you present to industry experts in the fall and complete a semester-long project for a company in the spring.
- Business Analysis Practicum
- SQL Database Fundamentals and Business Intelligence
- Business Statistics and Modeling with R
- Modeling and Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Advanced Spreadsheet Modeling
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 342 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form ($125 application fee)
- One essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcript/s from an accredited university
- GMAT score report or GRE score report
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course by course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
- Preferred Evaluators
International43560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1815 USD per credit during 18 months.
National43560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1815 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.