We have designed Wealth Management from Texas A&M University with both lawyers and non-lawyers in mind because wealth management involves professionals with various backgrounds.
- Financial Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Managing Director of Wealth Management
- Director of Financial Planning
- Estate Insurance & Annuity
- Ethical Decision Making
- Nonprofit & Fiduciary Administration
- Financial & Portfolio Management
- Income Tax for Financial Planning
- Financial Innovation
- Retirement & Benefits
- Securities Regulation
- Taxation of Business Entities
- Fiduciary & Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
24 (LLM) - 30 (MJur)
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 885 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for admission must have an earned Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Foreign educated lawyers must possess a degree equivalent to the Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- A completed LL.M. application through LSAC or the pdf application if applying to the school of law directly.
- Applicants for admission to the Texas A&M University School of Law M.Jur. program must have an earned at minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Foreign educated students must possess an equivalent degree.
- A completed M.Jur. application.
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- A descriptive resume
- A statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official academic transcripts
- English Language Proficiency:
International16912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16912 USD per year during 12 months.
National16912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16912 USD per year during 12 months.
MJur tuition for online option - $13,530
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.