Geoscience (Online) from Texas A&M University is intended to provide a science content degree for science teachers in the public schools and community colleges. It can also provide an environmental geoscience background for those in positions having a concern for environmental restorations.
The online Master of Geoscience from Texas A&M University offers you the skills and knowledge to delve into exciting and evolving areas of Geographic Information Science and Technology, Petroleum Data Management, and Ocean Data Science.
Graduates become leaders in government agencies, industries, and businesses oriented toward natural resources, spatial analysis, and social services.
- Applications in GIS
- GIS in Petroleum
- Methods of Geophysical Exploration
- Petroleum Industry
- GIS in Land Management
- GIS-Based Spatial Analysis and Modeling
- GIS Programming
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Geology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 53 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of two years of professional work experience, ideally in the energy and/or geosciences field.
- A candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution recognized by Texas A&M.
- The admissions committee does not require a specific minimum GPA, but will consider the candidate’s GPA during the last 60 hours of the undergraduate program.
- Applicants must upload transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate degree-granting institution that you attended into the Academic History section of GraduateCAS.
- A resume
- The Personal Statement
- Applicants must provide three letters of recommendation from supervisors, faculty, or colleagues from a current or previous position to evaluate your academic and professional abilities, and work ethic to pursue graduate studies.
- Application fee is USD $89 for domestic students, and USD $114 for international students
International28728 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43092 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National28728 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43092 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
In-State20103 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30155 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.