Engineering - Subsea Engineering (Online) from Texas A&M University was designed for those who cannot attend on-campus classes and is ideal for students who are in the midst of their working career.
Students at Engineering - Subsea Engineering (Online) from Texas A&M University will:
- gain depth to their understanding of subsea engineering
- enhance their credentials for their work in the future.
- Riser systems
- Pipelines and installation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 385 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in an engineering discipline or closely-related equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for undergraduate degree and at the graduate level;
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers
- Official transcripts from all previously attended college institutions
- English-language proficiency:
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.