The Data Science (Online) program curriculum at New Jersey Institute of Technology uses the Python programming language with its data science libraries and features tools like R for statistical analysis and Tableau for data visualization.
MS in Data Science graduates will enter the workplace with the education and training to:
- Be able to acquire, clean, and manage massive data sets.
- Play an analytical role in your company where you design, implement, and evaluate advanced statistical models and approaches for application to your company’s most complex problems.
- Be able to provide econometric and statistical models for a variety of problems including projections, classification, clustering, pattern analysis, sampling and simulations.
- Research new ways for predicting and modeling end-user behavior as well as investigating data summarization and visualization techniques for conveying key applied analytics findings.
- Apply modern artificial intelligence and deep learning methods to complex prediction and recognition tasks.
- The program curriculum uses the Python programming language with its data science libraries and features tools like R for statistical analysis and Tableau for data visualization.
- Students work on homework assignments and projects covering both theory and applications on real data with guidance from the professor and teaching assistants.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 1046 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.