We offer a master degree in Business and Information Systems (Online) at New Jersey Institute of Technology. Information Systems professionals serve as the critical link between technology and business.
As an Information Systems professional, you will work on collaborative teams to design, analyze, implement, deploy and evaluate the computing systems that drive modern enterprise.
Common Job Titles
- Consulting Analyst
- Logistics Specialist
- Advanced Repair Agent
- Information Technology Resident
- You will take data and transform it into organizational knowledge, enabling people to access the information to predict the future and make informed decisions that propel business.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 268 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.