This Data-Driven Decision Making Certificate program at Temple University focuses on critical components of strategic decision-making, including which types of data to collect, techniques for data analysis, and appropriate interpretation of findings to inform decisions and action.
Internships give you opportunities to get hands-on experience, refine your understanding of your coursework and make professional contacts who can assist your future career development. Internships are voluntary experiences that take place outside of the program curriculum: students do not receive credit for internships.
- Entrepreneur Thking-Ed
- Critical Understanding of Social Science Research
- The Context of Education
- Effective Teaching: Theory and Practice
- Creating a High School Learning Community
- Early Childhood/Elementary Environments and Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Data Science & Big Data View 1871 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline
- Statement of Goals: Outline your interest in seeking a graduate certificate with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Resume: Current resume required.
International7974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.