International Arbitration and Business Law (Online or Hybrid) from American University Washington DC brings a broad spectrum of practical experience to the classroom. Among others, the faculty directly teaching in virtual classes in this program are Claudia Frutos-Peterson, Managing Partner at Curtis; Horacio Grigera Naón, Independent Arbitrator and Director of the Center on International Commercial Arbitration; Caroline Richard, Partner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer; and David Snyder, Professor of Law at AUWCL.
At AUWCL, our students and alumni have undertaken internships or secured jobs at a wide range of institutions, including:
- Hogan Lovells
- King & Spalding
- Arnold & Porter Kye Scholer LLP
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Dechert LLP
- The United Nations
- The World Bank Group
- The International Monetary Fund
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bilateral Investment Treaty Arbitration
- International Investment Law
- International Contracts & Sales
- International Business Transactions
- International Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 191 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Juris Doctor (JD) from a US law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) or a first degree in law from a foreign law school with equivalent standards.
- Submit a completed application form along with supporting documents before the application deadline
- International applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement
International57818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28909 USD per semester during 12 months.
National57818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28909 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.