This Educational Psychology (Quantitative Methodology) program at the University of Georgia is designed for students who want to conduct research during their doctoral study or academic career that requires complex quantitative designs.
A large portion of our program involves in-depth research and analysis, and you will graduate with a strong grasp of your chosen topic and the research experience to be a leader in your field. Our graduates are consistently recognized for their innovative work, which covers diverse topics such as the impacts of curriculum and beliefs on learning, empirical studies of student behavior, new methods of assessment, and pushing the boundaries of giftedness and creativity.
The required courses include:
- Four foundational courses in applied statistics
- A foundational course in educational psychology
- A foundational course in classroom assessment
- A Master's seminar (1 credit hour)
Students may select remaining electives from:
- Statistics courses including multivariate data analysis, categorical data analysis, and multilevel modeling
- Psychometrics/measurement courses including theories of educational measurement, Item Response Theory, Rasch modeling, structural equation modeling, factor analysis, diagnostic classification modeling, computer adaptive testing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 605 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- While completing your Graduate School application, note that your three letters of recommendation should be from individuals who can evaluate your scholarly ability and potential for success in a graduate program. Preferably, at least two of the three letters will be from faculty who have instructed the applicant in a previous program of study.
- Admission and Application Procedures
- Readmission Procedures
- Deferring an Application
- Application Fee
- Transcripts and Academic Records
- Entrance Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Non-Degree or Transient Status
- Application Forms
- Summary of Materials
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.