About Healthcare Management at University of Rhode Island
The online Master of Science in Healthcare Management provides current and aspiring healthcare professionals with a business foundation necessary to succeed in management and leadership roles across the healthcare sector.
Healthcare managers are employed by hospitals, clinics, physician practices, home health agencies, rehabilitation facilities, medical supply and pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies, health insurance and managed care businesses, government agencies, research facilities, and nursing homes.
- Healthcare in America
- Leadership in Healthcare Management
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Economics of Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Operations & Process Improvement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 688 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Statement of purpose
- College transcripts from all institutions attended (international applicants must show equivalency to a U.S. bachelor’s degree by an evaluation from WES or other translation company).Official paper transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official score report for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE taken within the last five years.
- If English is not your native language, you’ll need to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores (taken within the last two years).
- Application, and $113 fee, payable online during the application process.
International12045 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 803 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12045 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 803 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.