- The Business, Energy, Environment and Sustainability programme is offered at the University of Pennsylvania.
- As global energy markets grow and change rapidly and environmental challenges rise, there is a strong need for a new generation of expert business leaders who understand the rapidly evolving trends in business models, technology, regulation, and financing. Students choosing the BEES MBA Major will be ideally suited for the ever-expanding set of careers in sustainable business, energy companies, green investing, energy banking, consulting, the non-profit world, and the government. Students will gain insight into these challenges through an inter-disciplinary approach.
- Relevant courses are offered by departments including Business Economics and Public Policy, Finance, Legal Studies and Business Ethics, Management, Marketing, and Operations Information and Decisions. Additional courses on business, energy, and the environment can be credited toward the Wharton BEES MBA Major from the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, and the School of Design, among other programs, as specified below.
- Energy Markets & Policy
- Impact Investing
- Environmental Sustainability and Value Creation
- Environmental Management: Law and Policy
- Corporate Diplomacy
- Marketing for Social Impact
- Thinking with Models: Business Analytics for Energy and Sustainability
- Risk Analysis and Environmental Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sustainable Energy Environmental Sciences View 651 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Background information
- Aplication fee
- Letters of recommendation
- English language tests
International83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 12 months.
National83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.