University of Washington's Health Metrics Sciences graduates will have mastered the technical skills and contextual knowledge required to produce, interpret, and effectively communicate health metrics estimates and research across a diversity of settings. In this way, the MS in Health Metrics Sciences trains the next generation of leaders and scientists in the expanding field of health metrics and launches careers in helping all people to live long lives in full health.
- Global Burden of Disease: Methods and Results
- Applied Biostatistics
- Applied Social Statistics
- Health Economics and Health Systems in Low and Middle Income Countries
- Visualizing Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 1589 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from an accredited foreign institution or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Credential evaluation reports are not accepted as a substitute for official school transcripts
International31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 24 months.
National31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18057 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18057 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.