University of Washington Electrical Engineering is a perennial top-20 best graduate school as ranked by U.S. News & World Report, and is the top electrical engineering department in the region. Students work under the instruction of world-renowned researchers and are immersed in the department’s entrepreneurial environment. Technology developed in UW ECE labs is frequently translated into the business community for real-world impact.
- Communications and Networking
- Data Science
- Photonics and Nano Devices
- Power and Energy Systems
- Robotics and Controls
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 1866 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for the last 90 graded quarter credits or 60 graded semester credits.
- Students with a strong academic record who hold a degree in a technical field such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science or in another branch of engineering can expect to perform well in UW ECE’s graduate programs — provided they first develop a basic background in electrical engineering. Students are expected to make up any deficiencies in their electrical engineering background prior to beginning their graduate program.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts
International35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 24 months.
National35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State20535 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20535 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.