Natural Language Processing from University of California, Santa Cruz focuses on the development of computer programs that can understand, generate, and learn from human language.
Students at Natural Language Processing from University of California, Santa Cruz will:
- gain both depth and breadth in core algorithms and methods for NLP, and integrates foundational skills of data science and machine learning
- gain knowledge in algorithms, methods and tools for analyzing both text and speech for such applications as conversational agents, machine translation, question answering, knowledge discovery from text, sentiment analysis, and text summarization.
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Collection, Wrangling & Crowdsourcing
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Advanced Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Conversational Agents
- Machine Translation
- Linguistic Models of Syntax & Semantics for Computer Scientists
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Machine Learning Linguistics View 512 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Résumé or CV (can also provide a link to your own website)
- A Statement of Purpose
- A Personal History Statement
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- TOEFL or IELTS (International Applicants Only)
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 15 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 15 months.
In-State14178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14178 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.